Friday, May 28, 2010

Fabulous Friday Creations with American Impressionist Artist September McGee


                                                           "Del Mar #1"
                                                 Collection of the Mitzners

This is an oil on linen of the horse races at Del Mar, California.
I really enjoyed getting the feel of the horses in motion in this piece.
The colors, the energy, the sounds and the excitement all lend such
a wonderful flavor to a day at the races.

I added impasto strokes and petites touches to finalized this painting.
"Del Mar #1" was purchased by one of my collectors the first evening
it was shown!

For additional information on my work please contact me at:
smcgeearts@aol.com

To view more of my works click on this link: http://www.septembermcgee.com/

Friday Blessings!

September McGee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.