Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Egyptian Gold" Arabian Horse by Theresa Paden

"Egyptian Gold"
Arabian Horse Portrait
By Theresa Paden
#50 of 50 Horses in 50 Days
16" X 20" Acrylic on canvas
$300.00
15% will be donated to  

This is the 50th and last painting in my challenge! 
I've had so much fun doing the 50 Horses in 50 Days challenge, 
and I hope you've enjoyed seeing the paintings and drawings each day, too!
Thank you so much to those of you who have purchased artwork, 
and also to those of you have commented on my art
and encouraged me along the way. I'm so happy to be able to help
California Coastal Horse Rescue!
 Please visit their website and pass the word along to your friends
about the work they do for horses who need homes.

If you're interested in purchasing "Egyptian Gold" 
please email me: theresapaden@gmail.com 
Click here to go to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.